[rescue] how much bigger in Texas

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 7 17:37:31 CST 2002

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Amy wrote:

> i didnt say the state was big y'know. i said the roaches are big. and i
> defy any roach in autralia to be larger than one i saw out by my pool last
> summer.
>
> motherfucker looked like it was raised on steroids. only bug i have ever
> ran from.
>

> it was -->                              <-- long and -->            <--fat

Never seen a Puerto Rican cockroach have ya?

they are ->                                            <- long
and      ->               <- fat

then of course there's also the not so real creatures... aka. Deadly
Mexican Staring Frog of Sri Lanka
Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.