[rescue] how much bigger in Texas

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 7 12:52:49 CST 2002

i didnt say the state was big y'know. i said the roaches are big. and i
defy any roach in autralia to be larger than one i saw out by my pool last
summer.

motherfucker looked like it was raised on steroids. only bug i have ever
ran from.

it was -->                              <-- long and -->            <--fat