[rescue] how to use a NAT/PAT to forward SSH to aninternalbox

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 6 16:02:30 CST 2002

OK, so there are *two* reasons I didn't understand:
1) The word is obscure. I know some obscure words, but
   I haven't spoken Middle English for several hundred years. ;)
2) It was missing a whole syllable.

I picked out 2 words. I either didn't understand "either" or "vitrol."
I'm slightly miffed that Amy didn't know which one confused me... ;)

--
Steve Sandau
ssandau at bath.tmac.com