[rescue] Sparc Classic Resurrection for Newbie

Iggy Drougge rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 6 03:12:06 CST 2002

Ken Hansen skrev:

>Download an OS - Solaris is nice, but unless you find more RAM, it's not
>really an option. You could try OpenBSD|NetBSD|Linux - it is pretty
>trivial to download a .iso file and burn a bootable CD.

The CD stage is quite unnecessary on the *BSDs. I've never installed a BSD
(and I've done that quite a lot of times) over anything but network.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

"Witness if you will Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express, the two most
efficient virus propagation utilities ever devised by human intellectual
failure."
  Thomas C Greene / The Register