[rescue] Be Auction

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 14:17:45 CST 2002

Hrm - Liars at Be.  .  .<grin>

I called them a _long_ time ago, looking for a part for my Bebox, and
the guy on the phone said "We don't even have one for show any more,
much less parts".

Now there's 20 of 'em.  .  . I'd be interested in how much they go for,
and how many of them appear on Ebay soon after.

BTW, if anyone has one of the little clear plastic inserts that go over
the LED's on the front of the case, I'd pay a fairly unreasonable amount
for it, considering it's probably a 50 cent piece of plastic, and I
could make  something approximate. It wouldn't be "official", though.

Bill - wasn't that piece missing when you had the BeBox?

Steve