[rescue] Anyone want to trade a Sparc for an Alpha?

Chris Terwilliger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 12:25:13 CST 2002

Rick,

Great, what do you think shipping will be?  My address is:

Chris Terwilliger
520 SW 63rd Terrace
Plantation, FL  33317

I don't need any more IPX's....  If yours just has a dead nvram,  I've
gotten good at attaching replaceable batteries to them.  If you want, send
the nvram along with the SS1 and I'll make it "renewable" for you.

Chris
chris at searat.com