[rescue] Re: [geeks] Folding carts...

Barry Fujii rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 12:19:02 CST 2002

i actually own one of these - except i bought mine at orchard supply
hardware.

it was $35 there, assembled easily - the blue rubber matting comes off
because
the glue they used is of poor quality, duct tape fixes that though and
covers the
white metal border so it wont scratch things anymore.

rolls equally well on low pile carpet and tiles and over doorways. its a
touch heavy
but it fits nicely in the back of the car or suv.

i take servers between exodus and the office with it and it makes the
job so much
easier.

barry