[rescue] Anyone want to trade a Sparc for an Alpha?

dave venable rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 10:25:40 CST 2002

I have a SS10 with 128 ram, 2.1.gig Seagate and a TMA 370 processor (I think
it's a 60mgz) that I would love to trade. I have another 370 processor that
I may be able to add, either as a dual SMP or as an spare. As well as a
spare case and PS, (intermittent power problems)

Either RH 6.2, Solaris 7, 8 loaded and ready roll.

What are the specs on the Alpha?

I am looking for an SGI of Alpha to swap for this unit. Anybody?