[rescue] I just saw this from an old SGI page... it has mesl ightly worried since...

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 4 05:57:19 CST 2002

Ummm....
Do you have the old Wang?
I have a fondness for.... shit, nevermind. I cannot prevent the screams.
OK guys, stop now, I'm asking about a computer and we all know it.

Stupid joke.... I had a friend (real life) who worked for Wang in their QC
department. Whenever we were out in public and the topic of employment came
up (especially around women) we would say he was a *wang inspector* before
he could say anything.

Now back to our regularly scheduled chatter.