[rescue] happy new years and shit like that

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 3 21:55:45 CST 2002

On Thursday, January 3, 2002, at 10:13 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Tip: Never start laughing uncontrollably when the wife is mad at you,
> yet has lost her voice due to being sick and is basically quacking and
> sqeaking at you.
>
> I'm in *such* deep shit right now. 8-)

I laughed at my wife after childbirth, she was walking like her
intestines were dragging behind her and could hardly talk (Had a cold
when she went in for a C Section, recovery sucked)... I started
laughing, as it struck me this was a glimpse of things to come 40 - 50
years hence...

Anyway, she got mad at me for laughing at her, then she *really* got mad
at me after I explained what was so funny and *she* started laughing:

	"Ha-ha..Ow..Ha-ha..Ow..Ha-ha..Ow.." (repeat for about five minutes)

We both thought it was funnier everytime we thought about it, and
laughed even harder, which caused her even *more* pain.

As for you Bill, well, our thoughts and prayers are with *you*, and we
pray for her speedy recovery (and your speedy deliverance from your
current situation!)

Ken

n2vip at yahoo.com
n2vip at mac.com