[rescue] happy new years and shit like that

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 3 21:18:40 CST 2002

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch wrote:

> > "A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my
> > part"
>
> WARNING:  Above pithy saying only applies in PROFESSIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES!!
> DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

Seconded. Though putting out other people's fires in a hurry is one of
the things they pay me for, so it would be out of place at work. So
while I agree with the sentiment, I don't think I'll ever get to say it
<;-(

> I have not found a better way to destroy marital
> goodwill.

I have, but I don't think that belongs on rescue.

OB: I got a Sun 3/140 not so long ago. Running SunOS 4.1.1. It looks so
nice. So what do I do with it?

---sambo