[rescue] Puppies!

Kris Kirby rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 2 20:29:21 CST 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Amy wrote:
> half-living, actually. i sound like some creature from star wars right
> now and look about as rough :/

I'd normally say something like "Jaba" but ... oops...

<runs far, ducking all the way>

Hope you get well soon -- enough to jab at me about my smart teeth. (I
usually sleep for 12 hours. Guess how long the antibiotics last? 6 hours.
Guess how long the muscle relaxor lasts? 4 hours. Guess how long the pain
pill lasts? 8 hours. So what happens when I wake up? Owowowow...)

-----