[rescue] happy new years and shit like that

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 2 13:57:30 CST 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Big Endian wrote:

> >One of my favorite all time movies... I love blasting my copy of "Damn it
> >feels good to be a gangsta." over the car radio
>

> This is an interesting image.  A tall skinny white guy in a black 2k+

Umm don't think I was wearing stilts the day I met you... heh.

> cougar w/ apple stickers, blasting "Damn it feels good to be a

99' actually :-) first year. (+ Yellowdog Linux stickers)

> gangsta".  Of course short skinny white guy in a blue mini van
> blasting Pixies, David Bowie or Iggy Pop would make people question
> too.

Yeah I blast everything from Handel's Water music to Shake ya Ass by
Mystikal.  I think the only thing I don't like is MOST country.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.