[rescue] happy new years and shit like that

Derrick D. Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 2 13:25:41 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 01:21:55PM -0600
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 01:13:31PM -0500, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> > One of my favorite all time movies... I love blasting my copy of "Damn it
> > feels good to be a gangsta."
>
> I laugh at the beginning; the road where they're all sitting in traffic is
> about 1/2 mile from my house.  Its Burnet Road in Austin, in front of the
> IBM headquarters.

I was working at stonehollow and metric when they were filming it...they
came over the PA and announced if you wanted your car to be in a movie
to come out front :)  Peter's apt was there on metric as well... they
changed the name of the apts to "Morning Wood" for the movie but I don't
think I ever saw it named in the movie.

chatzki's is the alligator grill down south.  minus the flare.

if anyone has seen richard linklater's new flick, _the waking life_ my
datacenter is in the backgroun when alex jones (what a prick) is driving
around in an old ass car and megaphone shouting out things...

^D