[rescue] happy new years and shit like that

Kris Kirby rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 2 08:52:18 CST 2002

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> What did everyone else do?

Had my wisdom teeth removed 12/31 @ 0930. Slept most of the day, only to
wake later and try to figure out how to take medicine. Ice kept the
swelling down, but I nearly froze my cheeks in the process. Suprisingly
enough, I was back on my feet before I expected it with everyone else
telling me to take it easy... my parents went to sleep at ~ 2am -- I
didn't fall asleep until 3am.

Now, what was that about worst New Years?

-----