SOLVED!!! Re: [rescue] Ultra 30 and Maximum Drive Size

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 19:40:08 CST 2002

> Let's just say that one should never play a practical joke on your
> PETA-support'n neighbor when she owns a shotgun and doesn't appreciate
> you hanging your rubber chicken from her lemon tree in effigy.  (This
> all started from her yelling accross the front yard one day when I had
> KFC delivered -- "Chicken killer!  Chicken killer!")
> One of those `you had to be there` events.
>
> Aren't you sorry you asked Kurt?  :-)

Not at all - I love it :)

You're talking the guy that eats *no* (as in none, zero, zilch) complex
carbs or sugars.  While I've been known to have a salad or side of
mixed-steamed veggies, I simply do not eat grain or other starchy foods.

My diet consists of meat, eggs, cheese, green veggies, and....um....meat.

Even in the dead of winter, my grill operates in full swing.

Kurt