SOLVED!!! Re: [rescue] Ultra 30 and Maximum Drive Size

Gary Nichols rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 1 17:14:33 CST 2002

Let's just say that one should never play a practical joke on your
PETA-support'n neighbor when she owns a shotgun and doesn't appreciate
you hanging your rubber chicken from her lemon tree in effigy.  (This
all started from her yelling accross the front yard one day when I had
KFC delivered -- "Chicken killer!  Chicken killer!")
One of those `you had to be there` events.

Aren't you sorry you asked Kurt?  :-)