[rescue] Zycad sbus card?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Feb 28 22:26:59 CST 2002

Hi folks,

I'm still doing a bit of websearching (nothing useful on google so far),
but I wondered if anybody knows what a Zycad "md" card is.

Probing /iommu at f,e0000000/sbus at f,e0001000 at 0,0  ZYCAD,md

It's an sbus card found in a COMPstation 20SL, with a large female-ish
connector on the back. Appears the company did VHDL systems, and this card
is in a system that boots up to SunOS 4.1.4 (nice SM81 system).

Anybody recognize this card?

--Rob