[rescue] Re: don't buy from ebay seller connectcomp.com

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Feb 28 12:25:56 CST 2002

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 ssandau at bath.tmac.com wrote:

> > buch of wankers.  took a week or more to respond to my emails, then acted like
> > i was the one screwing up the show and relisted (and resold) the item that i
> > give them the skip.  they don't deserve your business.
>
> Maybe I'll look for another seller. I was hoping to get it *sooner*
> rather than *never*.

I bought my Ultra 1 from them on ebay a year and a half ago... got it
promptly and was quite satisfied with my transaction. Shipped and arrived
on time, as advertised, and they were good with communication.

I saw they do have a bit under 2% negative feedback on 11k+ transactions.
Not sure if that's good bad or indifferent. It's worse than my feedback,
but I have 0 negative and 2 neutral on 52 positives. Different scale. I'm
not belittling or disputing the experience you guys may have had, but not
everyone has problems with them.

--Rob