[rescue] don't buy from ebay seller connectcomp.com

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Thu Feb 28 05:15:41 CST 2002

buch of wankers.  took a week or more to respond to my emails, then acted like
i was the one screwing up the show and relisted (and resold) the item that i
had won and paid for.  at least they will be refunding my money so legal action
won't have to take place, but they are one of the poorest sellers i've ever
deal with, and i've dealt with bodoman.

give them the skip.  they don't deserve your business.

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)