[rescue] I see da lite

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Wed Feb 27 12:38:48 CST 2002

[ On Wednesday, February 27, 2002 at 16:05:18 (+0000), David Cantrell wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] I see da lite
>
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 11:34:03PM +1300, Kenneth Dunn wrote:
> > Yeh, I want hot keyed software that will allow me to flick between
> > serial lines, scroll back buffer, and possibly provide different terminal
> > emulations. "The Plan" is to be able to use any of my computers from
> > any where in the house and via the Internet.
>
> You want screen.

Conserver's "console" client comes close too....  It has replay capability.

I don't really see what terminal emulation has to do with anything.
You're not going to be leaving yourself logged in on your consoles, ARE YOU!

You're also not expecting any ongoing output from anything that includes
terminal escape codes either, RIGHT?

--
								Greg A. Woods