[rescue] HSI/S question

Jeremy Towers jeremy.towers at btopenworld.com
Mon Feb 25 12:40:02 CST 2002

Hi Joshua,

The card plugs into a panel with 4 ports on it. These ports are RS-422
if I recall correctly , not 232 or 432. They are balanced, so can run
fast , up to 2mbit/s.

Test using hsiloop etc -  find the commands in /var/sadm/install/contents

usually something like X.25 software runs on top of HSI/S

regards

Jeremy