[rescue] let's revisit the whole FC-AL thing

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Tue Feb 26 14:29:57 CST 2002

Dude, he's getting paid 50$ on 10$ worth of parts.  Makeing a proffit is
fine, makeing a (minimum, after shipping) 500% proffit on investment is
absurd.  Course everyone else who sells t-cards wants more so...  I can
probably either borrow or create the power shareing circutry, but I'd like
someone to check my transmission lines & data lines.  Also I saw something
in the spec about not being able to just use stupid jumpers to ground on
the control pins, anyone able to confirm/deny/explain this?  They said
(and I'm probably misremembering this) that I needed to hook up an open
collector to each of the pins I wanted pulled to ground/enabled.
	Ncik