[rescue] SGI rescue\

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Feb 26 09:07:51 CST 2002

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 07:47:39AM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> > ok, so i'm not at home, so i can't look at the powerboards, but is it really
> > obviously marked 505 or 303?
>
> I have no clue.  The pictures I can find aren't high enough resolution to
> really tell anything.

ok, the answer is that it's written right on the board, very easy to see.

the bad news is i have 505 powerboards.  not that it's a huge deal, i don't
habe IR graphics, and definitely don't have the money to buy IR graphics right
now anyway.

-brian
--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)