[rescue] SGI rescue\

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Feb 26 03:55:55 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 10:24:09PM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> On the backplane, RE2 takes 505 powerboards, IR takes 303 powerboards.  If

ok, so i'm not at home, so i can't look at the powerboards, but is it really
obviously marked 505 or 303?

> you look at the backplane from the back, these are the leftmost 2 slots. Or,
> that is what I understand from
> http://www.gisparks.tas.gov.au/sgi/OnyxRealityEngine2.html
> They also have pictures to refer to.

in the rackmount onyx none of this stuff is part of the backplane. so at least
it's easy to check. :)

> > > (although, I'm sure you can swap them with the Challenge if only r4.4ks).
> >
> > it's got quah 195Mhz R10K CPUs. :)
>
> <tim taylor>oh oh oh oh oh</tim>

12 of those badboys in the Challenge. :)

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)