[rescue] FDDI card

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Feb 25 23:48:37 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 10:09:40PM -0600, Amy wrote:

> > I'VE BEEN TROLLED!!!!!
>
> mercilessly ;)

i hang my head in shame!

> in all seriousness, i tend to use things because i was told
> to use them or was introduced to them only, so i'm often interested in why
> such a thing is better than another, even if i'll never use the opposing
> thing.
>
> my, that was confusing.

yes, but i understand what you are saying.  you didn't understand all of what
i said, but you did get a little bit out of it maybe.  even if it's not the
sort of thing that you would be able to consciously think about.

or maybe i'm just talking outta my ass again.  that has been known to happen.

(and we can just go ahead and skip the very obvious fart jokes)

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)