[rescue] SGI rescue\

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Feb 25 20:15:49 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 08:47:30PM -0500, Big Endian wrote:

> You forgot me!

sorry about that, but time was limited, this of course did not go as planned.

> >the only thing that pisses me off is that the Onyx doesn't have the third
> >cardcage, so i can't put three RE2 pipelines in it, but rather only one.  i
> >REALLY need that third cardcage!!!!
>
> Can't you use parts out of a deskside onyx?

no, the Rackmount onyx has three cages, all different.  only one is like the
one in the deskside onxy, the other two consist of one that is purely cpu/ram
ebus and the elusive third cage which is two sets of extended ebus for the RE2
pipes.

> >http://www.4amlunch.net/SGI
>
> You lucky bastard.

yeah, but now i need to run power for them.  time to stop at home depot.  wish
there was a lowes around here.

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)