[rescue] farting in the shower (topic change!)

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Feb 25 19:13:07 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 10:56:26AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 10:36:06AM -0600, Steve Hatle wrote:
> > I've held my tongue during all the topic drift, figuring a) it's not my
> > list, and b) I do learn things here from time to time.
>
> I've never hardcore-enforced the "has to be about hardware rescue" aspect
> of the list.  I enjoy the banter and conversation as much as the hard-tech
> stuff.  Opinions?

sorry to reply so late, but us poor third shift fools have to sleep all day. :)

i think the issue here is that even though you don't strictly enforce it, we
get to hear from you constantly on how OT should be moved to geeks.  you help
keep OT on rescue by replying to messages, that's fine.  but then for you to
START an OT thread, and i can see how that would rub someone the wrong way.

just the way i see it.

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)