[rescue] Fry's

Iggy Drougge optimus at canit.se
Mon Feb 25 17:59:40 CST 2002

Joshua D Boyd skrev:

>On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 02:50:55AM +0100, Iggy Drougge wrote:

>> SGI is the closest thing to an acceptably modern UNIX-based environment
>> I've seen.

>I like SGI hardware, but next to NetBSD and Linux, all the commercial unixes
>feels backwards and pathetic (at least from the userland point of view).  Of
>course, you can install your own userland components, but most systems I've
>worked on, the admins feel like being purists and running the defaults.

NetBSD? Are you kidding? I install NetBSD on most things I come across, but
trust me, I wouldn't do it to an SGI. TWM just doesn't compare to 4DWM and the
SGI desktop environment.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

Ge med i SUGA, Swedish Usergroup of Amiga!
WWW: http://swedish.usergroup.amiga.tm/
BBS: 08-6582572, telnet://sua.ath.cx:42512