[rescue] list dictatorship (topic change)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Feb 25 16:58:55 CST 2002

> I'm a nice guy (as many of you know) and it takes a lot to piss me off -
> but these two guys managed to do it.  If you want to call me a facist
> dictator for it, well, I'll go dig up my jackboots from the garage and
> have the staff car meet me out front.

If you can't find yours, you can borrow mine (jackboots).

I developed quite a reputation at DefendNet for being a hardass - and I
suppose I am.  I just don't see what developers need *any* shell access to
production boxen when the dev environment is an exact duplicate - but maybe
that's just me...

Anyway - I see it this way:
The network connection is yours
the hardware is yours