[rescue] FDDI card

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Feb 25 11:51:17 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 12:44:23PM -0500, Big Endian wrote:
> >So, everyone calm down.  Its just computers, after all.
> Bill... that's sacrilege and you know it.

Yes.  I've got a garage full of DEC stuff I need to get rid of to
good homes; I've got 2-3 boxes of various computer parts i've had
since 1993 or earlier, and tons of other stuff I need to get rid of.

yes, i'm paring down to the systems I actually *use*.  I can *emulate*
most of the DEC stuff (and save on power bills).  Of course, i still want
a proper blinky-light PDP8 or PDP11, but I no longer have the "oh! wow!
free hardware!  I'll take it!" thing going on.

sigh.  I'm realizing that space and minimalism is good in some cases.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net