[rescue] farting in the shower (topic change!)

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Feb 25 10:36:06 CST 2002

On 2/25/02 10:05 AM, "Bill Bradford" <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> man,  what a way to ruin your morning.
>
> Never fart in a small enclosed humid space.
>
> whew.
>
> Bill

Bye all,

I've held my tongue during all the topic drift, figuring a) it's not my
list, and b) I do learn things here from time to time.

However, when the list owner starts a new thread on farting in the shower on
a list dedicated to hardware, I've got to make the decision that my time
cycles are better spent on something else.

If any of you want to stay in touch, or if we have any conversations/deals
pending, contact me at my address below.

Steve

--

Steve Hatle
shatle at nfldinet.com