[rescue] Sun3 prom images and burners [was: Unpopular speech and Screwy SparcStation LX]

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Feb 25 00:08:17 CST 2002

On Sun, Feb 24, 2002 at 01:04:51PM -0600, Scott Newell wrote:

> >in a pair of my Sun3s (if I upgrade the 3/200 board, I can boot it from
> CD-ROM,
>
> http://lios.apana.org.au/~cdewick/data/bootroms.html has the 3/2x0 rom
> image, but not the last version for the 3/80.

Cool.  I didn't know that some of those images existed (like the 3/1?0
upgrade to 3.0).

As to the 3/80, I have the 3.0.2 rom.  Bootable from a CDROM, sure.  But, the
next revision allows 64megs of RAM.

Speaking of which, anyone want to sell me 8 4meg sims for a 3/80 (so that I
can upgrade it to 40megs?).

--
Joshua D. Boyd