[rescue] IP blocks

Jeff Workman jworkman at pimpworks.org
Sun Feb 24 14:33:26 CST 2002

Stoned koalas drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Michael Thompson exclaimed:

> That's not entirely true. I exchanged several e-mail messages with one of
> the wanadoo.fr sysops about attempted server breakins from one of their IP
> addresses. The wanadoo.fr sysop insisted that it was a sendmail
> configuration problem on our server. At least the idiot replied.

Every complaint email that I have sent to wannado.fr has gotten the reply
"You did not provide enough information" although I have given them
everything they need:  syslog entries, source IP/port, destination IP/port,
time, and timezone.

Jeff

--
Jeff Workman | jworkman at pimpworks.org | http://www.pimpworks.org