[rescue] NCDWare for 19r-series?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 24 13:49:14 CST 2002

I've connected up various things to our MCX NCD terms (they use the 19c
image) serial ports before and they worked fine for it.  Course this was
after the boot image was loaded and your milage may vary and all those other
disclaimers.

And concerning previous discussions we DO use font servers as well- from the
config file:

pref-font-path = {
        { "built-ins" }
        { "/usr/lib/X11/ncd/fonts/pcf/misc/" }
        { "/usr/lib/X11/ncd/fonts/pcf/100dpi/" }
        { "/usr/lib/X11/ncd/fonts/pcf/dw100dpi/" }
        { "tcp/XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:7000" }
        { "/etc/dt/config/xfonts/C" }
        { "/usr/dt/config/xfonts/C" }
}

where XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is the ip address of the font server.

Kenny