[rescue] PPros

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sat Feb 23 18:44:52 CST 2002

The VRM's for a PL6000 are fairly proprietary to Compaq; and you really need
two, since it does redundant modules on the CPU card for each processor. I
have a 4 way 6000 myself.  .  . Ambry (www.ambry.com) will charge you a
fortune for them, but you can get the part number there and then start
casting around on eBay and such.

If you need me to, I can crack my 6000 at the next opportunity and tell you
the part #'s from mine.

Steve