[rescue] Unpopular speech and Screwy SparcStation LX

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sat Feb 23 13:42:38 CST 2002

I'm 99.5 percent sure you can move the floppy. Same mechanism- I don't think
there's any difference in the bracketage.

Google around, or search the archives of this list; somewhere I found a
pointer to a sparc bootable .iso of OpenBSD 2.9, which is _really_ nice for
those boxes that never got the floppy!

Steve