[rescue] Fry's

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Feb 23 08:49:25 CST 2002

> In terms of accuracy however the Casio / Swatches are just as accurate
> as the below manufacturers.  And who is being more innovative?  I can
> check altitude or take a digital photo in addition to telling time.

I seriously doubt any Casio or Swatch could put up with the abuse my
Citizens has taken in the last five years.  This watch truly has taken a
licking, and kept on ticking - well, not ticking, it's rather silent.

I also have a Zodiac kinetic-style wathc that my dad bought in 1969 while in
the Navy.  It runs to this very day - which I can't say of the several other
brands I've bought - some Casios.

Casios and Swatches may be accurate, but they're like track bars on Dodge
trucks - they're just not designed to last longer than is baseline
necessary.

Kurt