[rescue] Re: Re: 300MHz Indigo2? (was Re: Indy question)

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Feb 23 00:17:09 CST 2002

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 nick at snowman.net wrote:

> 1. Boltcutters, they're cheap & usefull
> 2. dremel the lock unless it's quality
> 3. if it's a masterlock rip off the back.  you can canopen the back and
> play with the mechanisim fairly easily.

I just grabbed a B&D Versapack-based clone of the dremel, chopped into the
lock bar, went through a battery and a half, but got into the box.

The CPU is an 030-0808 which appears to be PM7 R4400-250mhz 2MB SC CPU.
Still not a bad processor...  Mystery mostly solved... but as that photo
shows, it did say 300MHz at one point. :)

--Rob