[rescue] Unpopular speech (was: Fry's)

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Fri Feb 22 23:05:36 CST 2002

> > > more substance, less bashing please.
> >
> > excuse me?
> > we are talking about PeeCees here.
>
> which directive did you not understand? or shall i make myself more clear
> on the whole?

Perhaps you should make yourself more clear,

Otherwise, I might think you were issuing some directive or edict regarding
what opinions I may or may not express.  As one of the moderators of this
private forum, please compose it carefully, as I expect you will be applying
it to everyone equally, Right?

George Adkins