[rescue] SBus vs. PCI

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Fri Feb 22 17:50:42 CST 2002

Eh, people said that exact same thing when Apple went from NuBus to PCI.
PCI may not be (IMHO it isn't) a better standard, but it's wide acceptance
certainly confers certain economic benefits on developers and
distributors.  Compact PCI, on the other hand, is truly 'neat and
spiffy'(sm). :)

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  3:48pm  up 11 day(s),  5:21,  2 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.02, 0.03

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges - Marcus Tullius Cicero
In time of War, the law falls silent