[rescue] Fry's

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Fri Feb 22 16:37:29 CST 2002

> > 	I do love walking in though, picking up various parts, looking at
> > the price and exclaming loudly, "Look at the prices on this!, I can get it
> > for xxx cheaper on XXXXX.com." Or "oh my god, this version is obsolete, it
> > still has the XXXX bug in it! Whoever buys this is going to be in a world
> > of trouble." :)
>
> Don't your Mom and/or Dad get mad at you when you do that?

	Heh... granted it may be childish on my part, but if ever hear
"But Fry's has this for $$$ cheaper, why don't you mark your price
down?" (For products that are only similiar because they do the same
thing, IE an Asus MB vs. a SOHO MB,) Then I will get very angry. Luckily,
I no longer work in the shop anymore, so that's not a problem. People
expect a Sun or a Mac to cost more then a PC. They don't seem to realize
that for the same reason they cost more, PC parts of higher quality brands
cost more.

	Rick