[rescue] HSI/S question

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Feb 22 10:35:14 CST 2002

I have the card installed.  I have solaris 8 installed.  How do I verify
that it is working, and what ports do I use.

Also, anyone have the software for this?  I'm under the impression that the
driver is in the kernel already, but still there are other software packages
also.

Finally, why can't I find the answers to these questions in "SunHSI/S 3.0
Installation and Administration Guide"?  I'm feeling really pissed at stupid
documentation at the moment.  Either that or I'm really stupid.

--
Joshua D. Boyd