[rescue] NCDWare for 19r-series?

Dan Debertin airboss at nodewarrior.org
Thu Feb 21 20:03:05 CST 2002

dave at cca.org writes:

 > Fonts are a problem. The X server for the 19r uses an old font
 > format - PCF I think? That's a bitch.

I have PCF fonts on my Sun (2.5.1) box. I can't seem to get the NCD to
pull fonts from a fontserver, though. It tries NFS, TFTP, and gives
up.

 > You're aware of all the goodies the "setup" key gives you once
 > X is running, right?

I wasn't, but now I am ;). I was able to get it to quit trying to
NFS-mount its former owner, which he's probably happy about ;). I
don't see any blanks there for "font server IP address", though there
are a few parameters for font service.

Dan
--
Dan Debertin