[rescue] NCDWare for 19r-series?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 21 12:48:51 CST 2002

What version of NCDware are you using?

We have two 19c's running version 3.3.2 (and two 450's running 5.1.140).
Both have lots of files in the tftpboot directory.  Not sure which are all
necessary though (many are fonts and config files).  I have CD-ROMs for
these versions but can't give out copies due to copywrite concerns.

I can snoop to see exactly what files are being requesting during bootup
though if that would help.

Have you tried contacting NCD?

www.ncd.com

Kenny