[rescue] sufreeware .gz

Kevin Loch kloch at gurunet.net
Tue Feb 19 13:50:10 CST 2002

It looks like this is what's happening.  Even though there is nothing
in the application list for .gz, or anything that uses gzip/zcat etc,
it looks like netscape is automagically uncompressing it anyway.
I don't see any obvious place to turn that off either.  I also
tried to manually ftp the uncompressed version and it diddn't work,
so it looks like I am misconfigured, not sunfreeware :)

KL