[rescue] S-bus FDDI cards and NetBSD drivers, again.....

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue Feb 19 01:50:59 CST 2002

[ On Tuesday, February 19, 2002 at 01:18:38 (-0500), Dave McGuire wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] S-bus FDDI cards and NetBSD drivers, again.....
>
> On February 19, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> > Yeah, if the card has what I think it has on it then the chip docs are
> > available....
>
>   Geoff Adams has spent some time on an Sbus FDDI driver for on of the
> older cards...I believe he's looking for FORMAC chip docs.  Do you
> have any info that might be useful to him?

You mean the AMD FORMAC Plus AM79C830 FDDI controller chip used on the
older SysKonnect cards?

There's some very practical info in linux/drivers/net/skfp/*  ;-)

linux/drivers/ap1000/am79c830.h  too!

Hmmm.... this message is very interesting:

	http://www.iem.pw.edu.pl/Archiwum/bsdi-users/0022.html

--
								Greg A. Woods