[rescue] IP blocks

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Mon Feb 18 21:03:41 CST 2002

I'd start at Merit, IMHO.  From there, match up CIDR blocks with the
offending domain(s) and block them.

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  7:02pm  up 7 day(s),  8:35,  1 user,  load average: 0.08, 0.07, 0.05

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges - Marcus Tullius Cicero
In time of War, the law falls silent