[rescue] threaded or linear reading? (appropriate subjects)

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Feb 18 13:01:31 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 12:32:31PM -0600, Eric Dittman wrote:
> > Linear. netscape. Yes, it sucks, but there's nothing out there I like
> > better. I'd still be using elm if it could filter.
>
> I still use elm, and it does allow me to filter on the headers.

or mutt, which does all sorta of neat stuff.  speaking as an ex-elm user who
for years and years and years avoided using anything but elm, i can say that
mutt truely rocks.  (i needed IMAP support, which elm didn't do, which is why
i switched, and then i wondered why i didn't listed to daver all those years
ago when he told me to switch to mutt *G*)

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)