[rescue] FSCKing OpenBSD!

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Feb 18 12:50:24 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 12:38:37PM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> > > The source is out there.  Hack it to use vertex coloring to make up for lack of
> > > textures.
> >
> > that is WAY out of my league.  i don't think i could pull that off.
>
> It might not be hard.  Well, except for the fact that getting the unmodified
> code to compile is tricky for people like me who aren't experts.

honestly, you would have to teach me.  i really don't know a whole lot about
stuff like that.  i'm a fairly competent C coder, but 95% of my experience has
been fixing stuff to build on $OS.  i did do some extensive mud coding when i
was in school, but that was a very long time ago now. :)

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)